2. Get the yard sign to show your support and inform your neighbors. Our friendly volunteers will deliver to your yard for free.
3. GET ON OUR LAWN every Saturday, 10am-Noon, for fun with a purpose. Bring your picnic blankets, frisbees, kites, soccer balls, hula hoops, etc., and show your love for the Overton Park Greensward.
4. Send an email to Mayor AC Wharton and the Overton Park Conservancy (the nonprofit that manages Overton Park for the City). Ask them to do the right thing for our parkland: commit to real solutions and ban overflow parking on the Greensward immediately.
5. Write a letter to the editor to speak up for our park. Your voice matters.
6. Donate to the Get Off Our Lawn campaign: